Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
2 - 8 yrs. Must have experience in servicing UPS systems or Inverters.
• Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on UPS, Batteries, Isolation Transformers etc.
• Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
• Managing repair parts cycle times.
• Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal
service records in a timely manner.
• Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
• Maintaining tools and test equipment
• Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues.
• Identifying and participating in sales opportunities such as new contracts, contract renewals and system sales.
• Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
Pls. send your updated cv to:
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s UPS and batteries. Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers as well as performing necessary administrative duties as required and other duties as assigned.
As per industry standard.