Engineering Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) or Master s Degree/MCA (or equivalent)
6 – 8 years
** Support and enhance the existing custom ERP solution
** Independently develop in a cross-functional team
** Requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and integration adhering to the deadline
** Cloud-based web server management
** Database administration and optimization
** Create an environment of continuous learning, experimentation, and improvement
** Actively participate as a team member to improve overall team processes, support peers and transparently cascade relevant information to your team. Foster collaboration across organizational boundaries
** Ability to work under pressure situation and resolution of system issues in quick turnaround time
** In addition, carry out such tasks from time to time as directed by his / her seniors commensurate with the work expected of his / her position.
*** 6 years of experience working in any ERP software
*** Extensive experience and knowledge in SDLC and software development methodologies like Agile, SSAD etc.
*** Extensive knowledge on software testing methodologies and documentation
*** Proven ability to manage customer expectations and escalations
Note: Please send your cv to:
* Web Developer is responsible for the coding, design and layout of a website according to a company’s specifications.
* Writing efficient code
* Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
* Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
* Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what time frame
* Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
* Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
* Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
* Managing a team might also be part of the job role
As per skills, experiences and company policy.