10 - 20 years of experience in Factory Administration & Entire Production Process.
Experienced in Woven Sacks Manufacturing Plant / Unit / Factory as a Head / Manager, responsible for factory administration and taking care of entire production process and coordinating with the factory managers to achieve the business objective.
Pls send your cv to:
Contact: 91 9830715233
033 2424 0073
• Responsible for production, factory administration and cost control.
• Co-ordinate with production planning, quality monitoring, marketing and dispatch section.
• Monitoring the maintenance schedule, spare parts procurement for machineries and moulds.
• Management of raw materials, spare parts, accessories and semi-finished products
• Organize daily meetings with department heads to analyse problems and find solutions to meet the deadline
• Monitor company policies with local and industrial regulations.
• Co-ordination with contractors and vendors for various purposes.
• Management of client relationship and indentify opportunities for new contracts.
• Analysis of customer complaints and take necessary precautions.
• Taking corrective and preventive actions for the manufactured products and the product to manufacture.
• To ensure quality of products to meet customer needs in co-ordination with the QC Managers.
• Resolving day-to-day issues about Quality problems.
• Production planning, Manpower Planning.
• Responsible for production control as well.
• One of the most important responsibility is budgetary planning
• Also responsible for preparing budgets in co-ordination with the respective managers and keeping a control over the same wrt cost control.
• To plan, direct, organize, coordinate, and control all the functions of the unit. To ensure that all the departments of the units are functioning properly and effectively in order to achieve the organizational objectives.
• To ensure that budgeted volume of production is achieved within the budgeted cost of the year. To ensure the quality of the product and the plant. To manage all the legal and statutory compliance of the unit.
• Should have Computer Proficiency
As per skills, experiences and company policy.