Graduate with MBA in HR Preferred.
5 to 10 years of HR experience in a manufacturing environment.
We are looking for a high-performing industrial relations/plant HR/factory HR manager to act as liaison manager between the labour force and management. You will be responsible for hiring and laying off employees, planning personnel needs, and conducting job analysis. You will also need to evaluate performances, manage salaries and wages, schedule employee vacations, provide benefits, resolve disputes, and communicate with employees at every level. A capable industrial relations managers should be able to interpret and administer employees’ contracts regarding issues such as:
* Healthcare benefits
* Salaries and wages
* Work hours
* Fair employment practices
* Safety codes
* Union practices
Note: Please Email your updated cv with present salary, mentioning Position Name in the subject line.
033 - 24240073
Your core responsibility will be to oversee the workers and the equipment they operate on the factory floor and be responsible for contributing to and carrying out production strategy decisions. You will have to design, plan, and implement human resources programs for the plant. You will need to administer corporate policies relating to compensation, benefits, employee relations, training, and health and safety programs.
* Oversee all necessary paperwork, employee communications, benefits maintenance, leave tracking, management reports, workers compensation claims, and return to work programs is completed
* Complete initial reporting, accident investigations, communication work restrictions, claim adjuster correspondence, tracking and claim review analysis for settlements
* Create termination packages, complete assigned terminations, ensure all termination paperwork is complete as per requirements
* Oversee the performance management of the employees and assist in salary planning
* Develop labour policies
* Handle grievance procedures
* Manage dispute resolutions involving unions, management, employees or government agencies, etc.
* Ensure the HR staff is knowledgeable about union contract compliance
* Advise management on contract negotiations and similar management-union relations
* Consult HR executive staff regarding personnel policies
* Create and revise union contracts
* Head monthly labour management meetings
* Prepare documentation regarding labour relations assignments etc.
As per the industry standards.