Must have 10 - 20+ yrs, out of that at least last 5 - 8 yrs in an operations leadership role with leading EPC /infrastructure companies in railway construction projects.
Our client is a leading diversified EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) company.
Looking for an candidate having Operations Leadership role with leading EPC /infrastructure companies in railway construction projects.
Should be confident in strategic planning, operations along with profit & loss management. Steer strategy formulation & implementation, application engineering, operations management, enhancing quality standards and site execution.
Note: Please Email your updated cv with present salary, mentioning Position Name in the subject line.
033 - 24240073
- Responsible for execution of all orders booked by the BU with a specific focus on schedule adherence, margin protection and extensive customer interaction at all stages of execution
- Handling overall Projects in India with Multiple Disciplines within the project - OHE, S&T, Civil & Track
- Achievement of Revenue with a projected margin
- Budgetary Control of the project
- Contracts Management - Variations, Claims and Extensions
- Collaborating with internal/external customers like the client, Subcontractors of Earthwork, Bridges, Buildings, Track, Signaling, OHE, consultants and other external agencies
- Project Management through Project Management Software and Review Mechanism. Developing project baselines, monitoring and controlling of projects with respect to cost, resource deployment, time overruns, and quality compliance to ensure satisfactory execution of projects.
As per the industry standards.