3 - 5 years of Audit Experience in a Manufacturing Company post qualification.
Looking for a CA - Audit Person, for a reputed Manufacturing Company.
Candidate's Desired Profile:
* Must be CA with minimum 3 - 5 years of audit experience in a manufacturing company post qualification.
* Experienced in handling audit accounts and other related activities of manufacturing companies.
* Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
* Ability to develop and implement audit plans and schedules.
* Knowledge of financial recordkeeping procedures, laws, regulations, and standards.
* Knowledge of current changes and/or developments in applicable federal, state, local laws, and university policies and procedures.
* Ability to analyze data and familiarity with ACL.
* Understanding of IT control environment.
* Knowledge of governmental financial statements auditing and workpaper review.
* Ability to motivate others and promote teamwork.
Note: Please Email your updated cv with present salary, mentioning Position Name in the subject line.
033 - 24240073
* Plan and schedule audit programs.
* Ensure completion of audits on time.
* Review and assess completion of audits.
* Coordinate with clients about auditing practices.
* Train and mentor audit assistants and other audit staff.
* Analyze financial data, records, reports and statements.
* Initiate internal audit controls for effective financial management.
* Maintain and update financial databases including audit findings.
* Coordinate with the management to take necessary action on audit findings.
* Integrate best practices and systems into the audit programs.
As per skills, experiences and company policy.