3 - 7 years
The candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build alternate business model for Equipment rentals. He/she shall have sufficient experience in the field of Fleet operations/Heavy machine renting/Transport Service Company etc. Candidate has to be focused and must have communication skills. They should be Able to think critically when making plans and have to demonstrate ability to execute a particular strategy.
• Master’s degree / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 3 – 7 years’ experience in equipment rentals, fleet operation, heavy machinery supply, transport service-related business, E-Commerce business.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
• Focused and goal-oriented
Note: Please send your cv to:
033 - 24240073
• Identify potential clients, customers and utilize the past experience in bringing clients for the company.
• Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and ship the company expand.
• Updating the DPR to management as the side candidate will be a link between the Management and the company.
• Think critically when planning to assure project success
• Team building
As per skills, Experiences and company Policy.