B.Sc with B.Pharma (M. Pharm. PhD Pharmacologist) shall be preferred, MBA is desirable.
Minimum 5 years sales/ marketing of speciality chemicals and customer facing experience is required.
Worked in a Pharmaceutical Industry (As sales rep for B2B or Worked in R&D), close contact with R&D scientists, worked with Foreign suppliers and understands their expectations.
* Knowledge of Chemical industry trends
* Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry trends
* Negotiation Skills
* Proven ability to gain and maintain lasting customer relationships
* Proven ability to understand and sell a technical product portfolio
* Candidate must Identify and qualify new business leads and approach new customers from the above industries.
* Knowledge of US FDA Drug Approval Process (i.e. NDA, ANDA, 505(b)(2), etc.)
* Field Work- Frequently travel to customer site / plant and identify opportunities.
* A strong leader and motivator with high energy and drive.
Note: Please sent your updated cv mentioning job title in subject line to:
* Responsible for achieving sales targets for India
* Deliver the sales volume and revenue forecasts along with the annual operating plan and own responsibility for the forecast accuracy
* Direct and coordinate all operational and business activities to meet customer requirements and achieve and/or exceed profit plan and strategic planning goals and objectives.
* Formulate & conceptualize Sales strategies that are aligned with Supplier business strategy.
* Build and maintain executive level customer relationships.
* Drive commercial excellence and Value Selling initiatives.
* Maintain a computerized business lead register and frequently update marketing status in it.
* Prepare monthly sales report and track self-performance.
* Follow up on payments.
As per industry standard.