Business Administration / Material Management or related field
More Than 8 yrs.
Purchasing Manager Requirements:
• Degree in business administration or a related field.
• Experience as a Purchasing Manager or in a similar position.
• Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
• Supervisory and management experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Note: Please forward your updated resume mentioning current salary and mention the job position/designation applied for in the subject line at - firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Purchasing Manager Job Responsibilities:
• Developing and implementing purchasing strategies.
• Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff, and allocating tasks.
• Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
• Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
• Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
• Managing the maintenance of office/analysis equipments and Instruments.
• Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
• Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
• Working to improve purchasing systems and processes.
• Training new employees in the purchasing process and how to use the purchasing system.
As per industry standard.