Minimum 2 to 4 years experience.
Should be well conversant with MS - Word & MS - Excel and SAP trained.
Should possess very good communication skills.
1. Demonstrates the use of the cash process by ensuring accurate receiving – accounting and depositing of cash and the correct use of the key procedure consistently.
2. Ensures that accounting entries - sales JV – shortage recovery info are accurately recorded and statutory payments to E Tax – GST are controlled.
3. Ensures that control of promotion vouchers and their redemption is done accurately.
4. Ensures that billing recovery and debtors outstanding is correctly done.
5. Accurately records and handles distribution data. (Payment – DCR)
6. Ensures that the documentation required for the purpose of E – tax filing – and GST filing is accurate in the right formats.
7. Ensures that bills are collected on time, and approvals sought to be send to the HO.
8. Ensure that the physical stock and inventories are tallied at the end of each month and stock is issued using FIFO by ensuring that the procurement cycle is maintained with correct lead time.
9. Ensures that all the finance processes are adopted in soft and hard formats with addendums and revisions being attached in the hard copy in the SOP manual.
10. Ensures that the shortages are recorded and operations associates are informed and shortages are collected on a daily basis.
As per Industry standard.