CA / I.C.W.A.
Minimum 15 years.
Should have good experience in :-
* Finalization of accounts
* Funds Flow Management
* Treasury Management
* Working Capital Management
* Preparation of Cash Management
* Liaison with Banks for availing Bank Guarantee, opening of Letter of Credit, and Cash credit limit enhancement.
* Accounts Payable / Receivable
* Statutory Compliance
* Team Management
Client Profile: Our Client is a reputed Engineering Company.
* Responsible for Finalization of accounts and preparation of MIS for management decision making, preparing reports and projections based on this analysis, establishing and evaluating profit plans
* Liaison or Negotiate with Banks to avail various facilities.
* Looking after the entire gamut consisting of Treasury, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Billing & Collection, Legal & Statutory Compliances, Statutory/Group/Internal Sox Audit, Direct & Indirect Tax, Secretarial Procedures, FDI Investment & RBI Compliances, Payroll Management etc.
* Control and monitor funds for disbursement
* Prepare budgets and analyse the variances
* Coordinate and interact with various agencies
* Develop and implement policies and procedures as required to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure
As per industry standard.